· 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips (2 cups)
· 36 pretzel sticks and rods of various sizes
· 72 mini-marshmallows (about 1 cup)
1) Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper
2) Place the chips in a double boiler over just-simmering water and melt, stirring frequently. As soon as the chips are just melted (there may even be a few solid ones left), remove the pan from the heat and remove the top section of the double boiler so the chocolate's temperature doesn't keep rising.
3) tick marshmallows onto both ends of the pretzels, with the marshmallows' flat sides parallel to the pretzel.
4) Dip each pretzel in the chocolate and lift out with a fork, letting the excess drip back in the bowl. Lay the bones on the baking sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes to harden the chocolate. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or at a cool room temperature.
From: Ghoulish Goodies: creature feature cupcakes, monster eyeballs, bat wings, funny bones, witches’ knuckles, and much more
By: Sharon Bowers